THE 4 TRUE REASONS THAT YOU SHOULD CHOOSE KOIOS B5100 SLOW MASTICATING JUICERS:
- Reduce Cravings
Feeding your body the nutrients it craves can help reduce binging on high fat high sugar foods, helping you lose weight and stay healthy.
- Higher Nutritional Value
Masticating juicers like the KOIOS B5100 use a gentle combination of gentle power + gentle speed, exposing the foods to less oxygen which preserves enzyme and nutrient strength and yields higher nutritional value overall.
- Improve Gut Health
Trillions of bacteria live in your digestive tract and play an important role in health. A healthful plant-based diet improves the health and diversity of your gut microbes, preventing and treating conditions like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and inflammation associated with autoimmune diseases.
- Promote Weight Loss
Revitalizing nutrients straight from nature can be the answer to having more energy, feeling better, reducing cravings and have shown to help support healthy weight loss!
JUST SPEND MONEY ON A HIGH-JUICER-YIELD JUICER MACHINE, INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME AND MONEY ON INGREDIENTS WHEN YOU BOUGHT A LOW-JUICER YIELD MACHINE.
Slow masticating can perfectly separate juice and pulp, extracting the maximum amount of juice and preserving higher nutritional value. Slow juicer is higher juice yield more than 60-80% compared to centrifugal juicers by the durable auger crushing and squeezing.
- 1xMasticating Juicer
- 1xJuice Cup
- 1xPulp Cup
- 1xCleaning Brush
- 1xUser Manual
- 1xRecipe(After Order)
Slow masticating can perfectly separate juice and pulp, extracting the maximum amount of juice and preserving higher nutritional value. The slow juicer makes more juice than a centrifugal juicer by auger crushing and squeezing.
Preserves the freshness of ingredients by minimizing oxidation:
KOIOS slow juicer creates high-quality fruit or vegetable juices based on a method that minimizes oxygen and heat exposure, which effectively preserves the nutrients, colors, and aromas of the ingredients.
- Tip 1. Please long-press the reverse button for 2-3 seconds when you use the reverse function.
- Tip 2. Please choose program “Hard”, if you are not sure the food is soft or hard.
- Tip 3. Don’t put any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products into the feed hole of the juicer.
Sharp blades are exposed on a centrifugal bowl while juicing with a centruifugal juicer. But you are unnecessary to worry about this issue while using KOIOS B5100 SLOW JUICER.It’s even safe for children to use.
Now that KOIOS B5100 slow juicer minimizes oxidation, you juice can be fresh up to 72 hours, which helps to save your time and money!
Besides, you don’t need to worry about the life of KOIOS juicer. We are always here to serve!
- 1. Please choose the program “Hard”, if you are not sure the food is soft or hard.
- 2. It’s recommended not to use the juicer for more than 20 mins, which will affect the motor use next time.
- 3. Don’t put any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products into the feed hole of the juicer.
- 4. Realize that some fruits (think berries, bananas, kiwi) and some leafy greens are best used in hand blenders (ASIN: B06XY8NMZG) instead of being juiced. I find success with mixing freshly made juice with fruits and vegetables in my hand blender works very well.
- 5. If you are new to juicing, realize that it will take a lot of produce (about 6-12 carrots, depending on their size, for example) to get a glass full of juice. Don’t be discouraged by what appears to be little output! Drinking fresh juice regularly and often will result in improved digestion, sleep, skin, hair, and health over time. Get a blood test and you will be amazed at the favorable impacts with blood sugar levels and cholesterol after regularly consuming fresh juices.
- 6. Cleaning this juicer is easiest done as soon after you use the juicer as possible (but go ahead and drink the juice first as some juices, like fresh cabbage, for example, loses beneficial value minutes after making it. There is a youtube video on how to clean this juicer that is very helpful the first time you do it.