Benefit Your Family with Nutritious Fresh Juice from CalmDo Slow Masticating Juicer
- A low speed of 70RPM minimizing heat build-up and oxidation
- Self-adaptive 140W energy saving motor with quiet operation
- One-button disassembly and dishwasher-safe parts
- Reverse function releasing the blockage
- Please cut the hard root vegetables in chucks, it will effectively avoid blocking.
- Young and tender carrots are best for juicing, soak the older carrots before juicing.
- Apple is easily oxidized to produce foam, to get less foamy apple juice, we recommend to close the juice outlet while juicing, and open the juice outlet when the juice closes to the feed barrel.
Higher Juicing Yield and Richer Nutrition with Ceramic Auger
Traditional Centrifugal Juicer: With a fast-spinning blade. Faster but quite hot, and usually a bit louder.
CalmDo Slow Juicer: Extract juice by utilizing a pressing mechanism. No blades, press the juice out of the fruits and vegetables, instead of chopping things up.
- Especially, CalmDo Slow Masticating Juicer with Ceramic Auger, without worry about fading, anti-oxidation, give you healthy and delicious juice every day.
How to Make Fruit Sorbet/ Ice Cream/ Smoothies
- Cut the fruit into slices and spread on a plate or small tray lined with baking paper.
- Put the slices in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Put the sorbet screen on the juicer and close the juice outlet.
- Take out and unfreeze the slices for about 5 minutes.
- Put the slices into the juicer feed barrel.
- Enjoy your favorite fruit sorbet/ ice cream/ smoothies.
Please Note: Sorbet/ Ice Cream/ Smoothies comes out of the pulp outlet.